SolaX Power has an exciting opportunity for a driven sales professional to oversee sales in Germany and the surrounding region (DACH).
Sales/Territory Manager (DACH)
- A chance to work for a global leader in the Solar sector
- Leadership role
SolaX Power, founded in 2010 has the vision is to be a world leader in the development, production and distribution of solar inverters. The product range incorporates the very latest in solar innovation thanks to the continued focus on R&D and unceasing commitment to pushing back the boundaries of what is possible – a journey that has led to the launch of the ground-breaking X-Hybrid battery storage system.
SolaX Power employs 700 people globally and has a 200 strong R&D team. The company is driven by its commitment to R&D, and SolaX Power is proud to be affiliated with the Zhejiang University, one of the leading research universities in China and home to the only national silicon material laboratories in China’s ‘Silicon Valley’.
- Responsible for the sales of SolaX Power solar inverters for grid-connected & Hybrid solar inverter solutions to the German market and surrounding region (DACH).
- Responsible to develop a strategy to address various market segments, such as commercial, residential, rooftop and others.
- Investigating and developing new business opportunities + market studies and collecting the unspoken needs of all customer segments, analyze the potential areas of opportunity and negotiations with customers.
- Set up the channels for sales & support services to meet the set target.
- Focusing on meeting the customer’s needs, maintaining close and long-term customer relationships.
- Fully responsible for the allocated sales activities from business opportunity to receipt of order.
- Promote and maintain the company’s image as the leader in the market.
- Guide and participate in marketing activities such as campaigns, exhibitions etc. Arrange and lead tender preparation, customer presentations, meetings and seminars. Analyze customer enquiries; prepare quotations and feedback product information to the customer.
- Analyze market conditions and monitor product development and pricing from competitors within the territory. Prepare regular business reports.
- Authorized to submit commercial proposals and negotiate commercial contracts with customers, to an agreed value designated by management
The Successful Applicant
Skill Sets & Expertise:
- Channel handling
- Go getter and early opportunity spotter
- Networking with government and corporate clients
- Commercial focus with expertise in channel management & execution
- Team player, good leadership skills and communication qualities
- Native German with fluent written and spoken English.
- At least 5 Years of total experience in Business Development & Management in the Solar Power/Renewable Energy sector.
- Background in solar market sales
- Bachelor Degree in Electrical or Electronics Engineering (preferred).
If you feel this position is for you, please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org